Halo Cigs is the producer of some of the most popular cig-a-likes available today, including the best-selling G6. When word came out that the company was getting to work on a brand new, bigger and better battery system for e-cig smokers ready to move up from their mini-battery kits, including the G6, we knew we wanted to get our hands on it to review its performance.
The Halo Cigs Triton Series promises the production of a lot more vapour and flavour so that you can take your experience to a new level. But does it live up to its own claims? Continue reading to check out our review of this item and see if it’s worth investing in.
Key Features and Specifications
- Includes two 650mAh batteries, though you can also use 400mAh, 900mAh, and 1300mAh batteries
- Comes with two 2.4ml clearomisers
- Includes a wall charger, as well as a USB charger
- Comes in a variety of colours
- Features a black case and large sized cone